- Improving Distributional Similarity with Lessons Learned from Word Embeddings.
Omer Levy, Yoav Goldberg, and Ido Dagan. TACL 2015. [pdf] [errata] [slides] [downloads]
- Undivide and Conquer: On Selling a Divisible and Homogeneous Good.
Omer Levy, Rann Smorodinsky, and Moshe Tennenholtz. BEJTE 2014. [pdf]
- A Strong Baseline for Learning Cross-Lingual Word Embeddings from Sentence Alignments.
Omer Levy, Anders Søgaard, and Yoav Goldberg. EACL 2017. [pdf] [downloads]
- Modeling Extractive Sentence Intersection via Subtree Entailment.
Omer Levy, Ido Dagan, Gabriel Stanovsky, Judith Eckle-Kohler, and Iryna Gurevych. COLING 2016. [pdf] [downloads]
- Annotating Relation Inference in Context via Question Answering.
Omer Levy and Ido Dagan. ACL 2016. [pdf] [supplementary] [slides] [downloads]
- Learning to Exploit Structured Resources for Lexical Inference.
Vered Shwartz, Omer Levy, Ido Dagan and Jacob Goldberger. CoNLL 2015. [pdf] [downloads]
- Do Supervised Distributional Methods Really Learn Lexical Inference Relations?
Omer Levy, Steffen Remus, Chris Biemann, and Ido Dagan. Short paper NAACL 2015. [pdf] [slides]
- Neural Word Embeddings as Implicit Matrix Factorization.
Omer Levy and Yoav Goldberg. NIPS 2014. [pdf]
- Focused Entailment Graphs for Open IE Propositions.
Omer Levy, Ido Dagan, and Jacob Goldberger. CoNLL 2014. [pdf] [slides] [downloads]
- Linguistic Regularities in Sparse and Explicit Word Representations. *Best Paper*
Omer Levy and Yoav Goldberg. CoNLL 2014. [pdf] [slides]
- Dependency-Based Word Embeddings.
Omer Levy and Yoav Goldberg. Short paper in ACL 2014. [pdf] [slides] [downloads]
- Recognizing Partial Textual Entailment.
Omer Levy, Torsten Zesch, Ido Dagan, and Iryna Gurevych. Short paper in ACL 2013. [pdf] [slides]
- Teaching Machines to Learn by Metaphors.
Omer Levy and Shaul Markovitch. AAAI 2012. [pdf] [slides]
Workshops & Demos
- A Simple Word Embedding Model for Lexical Substitution.
Oren Melamud, Omer Levy, and Ido Dagan. VSM Workshop 2015. [pdf]
- Proposition Knowledge Graphs.
Gabriel Stanovsky, Omer Levy, and Ido Dagan. AHA! Workshop 2014. [pdf]
- The Excitement Open Platform for Textual Inferences.
Bernardo Magnini, Roberto Zanoli, Ido Dagan, Kathrin Eichler, Günter Neumann, Tae-Gil Noh, Sebastian Padó, Asher Stern, and Omer Levy. Demo paper in ACL 2014. [pdf] [downloads]
- UKP-BIU: Similarity and Entailment Metrics for Student Response Analysis.
Torsten Zesch, Omer Levy, Iryna Gurevych, and Ido Dagan. SemEval 2013. [pdf] [slides]
- word2vec Explained: Deriving Mikolov et al.’s Negative-Sampling Word-Embedding Method.
Yoav Goldberg and Omer Levy. arXiv 2014. [pdf]